Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I feel different today.

I guess I took a yoga class last night when I had taken a month long break from yoga - so that makes a difference.

I feel good, but a little lonely. I disabled my okc account because nobody is messaging me.

I haven't talked to David in like 9 days. I was thinking about sending him a message after he takes his big exam, but I don't know. His birthday is also coming up. I still don't know.

My relationship with the new guy I'm dating is a bit weird. I'm not sure if I want to continue with it or just be single. I think I still want to get involved with meet ups and connect with old friends. Maybe take a class. Like Spanish or Japanese.

Yesterday I ate granola bars for dinner and now I feel a bit disgusting. My apartment is still a disaster....

Sort of in a rut apartment-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment