Tuesday, October 4, 2011

how I feel in the mornings

I have good energy. My apartment is warm and I'm drinking water.

But, yes, I have issues with my mental health in the morning. My heart hurts. I am carrying pain and misery is the only way I can describe it. At the moment I feel okay in my head - sort of. But my heart....

My therapist thinks I should go to a doctor to get a physical. Maybe there is something to that. I've been feeling bad for such a long time (well 2 months+). I want to heal. I want to feel good in the mornings.

Maybe I should start dancing again. It is something that I really loved. I think I should get a short haircut - like chin length. I should go to Rudy's tomorrow. It's true that I haven't been eating well or exercising. I should focus on healthy habits. I'm going to try out a restaurant I haven't been to with Elizabeth this evening.

I think a depression turning point was being unemployed and having to take a hard look at my life. There are so many things I'm unsure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment