Sunday, October 2, 2011

We broke up yesterday and he told me that he had had a nose job (which totally breaks my heart) about five years ago. One of the things I dislike about him is that he is very into looks (but he's not very good looking himself). I think he's physically beautiful because I like his personhood so much, but if I step back and look without bias, he is strange looking - possibly because of the plastic surgery. I think plastic surgery is sad. It's weird how this fact about him REALLY breaks my heart. He's so great in so many ways, but he is very sad. It's such a waste.

Where do you draw the line on the improvement of your looks? Is vanity more sad for men? Am I just shocked that he's such a fancy kid, and this is further proof? Am I just shocked that he's so extreme?

No comments:

Post a Comment