Friday, June 22, 2012

Confusion

It's Friday morning. I have a few tentative "maybe" plans for this weekend. I don't know if I want to do any of them. I maybe just want to relax, but that might be a bad idea, as I may end up wallowing. I want to figure out a way for my apartment to be clean. I don't know if that requires hiring maids? Basically, I feel really overwhelmed. My apartment is VERY out of control and it makes me feel ashamed. My landlords have to do some work in here - totally unnecessary work, they are adding floor tracks to the closets and I really don't want them in here. I can't wait to have my own home, even though that will be awhile, because I'm not into living on the super cheap.

I feel ugly. I can't decide if I should just live with the way I look, or take steps to improve it. This is SUCH a highschool/teenager issue. Hmmm, maybe if I see a crazy deal for invisalign in groupon I will buy it, but I guess I'm not at a place where I want to pay full price.

I have an appointment for some waxing this evening. That's throwing money around enough. I really want to spend some time with my body, doing yoga, pilates, barre, something. My body does not feel good and that's making me really sad. I know I should just accept that this is how my body feels right now.

I'm also disappointed in men. I wish they were more entertaining and interesting. So boring and simple....

I probably just feel a bit gross due to all the junk food I ate yesterday, although it was quite satisfying at them time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment