Sunday, June 24, 2012

feeling really unhappy - eating lots of sugar

I've been having junk food issues lately.

Also, I feel sad right now. It's not a terrible sadness. A dull disappointed/'things aren't perfect' sadness. I guess it's Sunday and although I didn't have terribly ambitious plans for this weekend, I am still disappointed in myself. I didn't write that draft letter (that I probably just WON'T write - I can't decide), didn't clean my apartment (not entirely true I did put many of my dishes away). I had a great time with d, but maybe we wore out each other's welcome. I guess the drinking last night and watching p, wasn't advisable - I feel weird because of it.

"I want to accept myself as I am, but also expect more from myself" - right now, this means I would like to make myself a decent dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment