Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Advice

There has been some advice over the years that I have found useful. I've been taking alot from yoga philosophy lately and Brene Brown's ideas on shame.

My mantra today while sitting quietly in yoga was "I am worthy of love and connection now without prerequisites. I want to use my time towards goals that are important to me. Those goals are community, romantic love, beauty, and career/wealth."

That's sort of a long mantra and it doesn't sort too much out. I have been spending lots of time on my couch just reading yoga blogs and thinking about life. I think this is a good use of my time. I'm over feeling bad about not cleaning or doing whatever I think I should be doing. Next week I'm going to have a full week of work which is crazy. I hope I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment