Thursday, September 1, 2011

NO PURPOSE

Once again I have no purpose. A new day to fill up. But no purpose. No value. I guess I will watch project runway at my sister's house at 9, which will be exciting. That is my only plan. Maybe lots of working out, eating, and cleaning. Maybe I'll see the movie "The Future" which looks really good to me.

Yesterday my boyfriend called me just to talk which made me so happy. Is there anything wrong with enjoying someone's company until they inevitably dump you? I think if you like someone that is all you can do. Let them motivate you to be better and when you are rejected - keep breathing until you can seek more pleasure. Maybe I should think of an awesome activity for us to do? That is mostly free and where he can spend some time studying?

It is very sunny outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment