Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Maybe Still Depressed

After a pretty challenging yoga class today I was tired. The class ended at 1 and I needed to rest for quite a bit to feel normal. I feel like I have been eating quite a bit lately too - but maybe I'm not eating enough still. Today, I want to make sure I'm hungry for dinner because I'm going to Canlis which is quite expensive.

I'm committed to going to Canlis and having fun. It's the favorite restaurant of lots of people, so I should experience it once. I do feel like it's a bit too expensive for me at this time, but I already made plans with Elizabeth. I'm catching David's cheapness. What IS it with the cheapness? It's just money. Having a fabulous time is important. Socializing is important.

Furthermore, I chose to go. I am having problems with making a choice and then changing my mind. This isn't even a big choice. Maybe I'll spend 100 bucks. But I'll have this experience with an old friend. I'll see another old friend there (I know the semolier there). I'll have a new experience. I guess new experiences are always a bit tough because you don't know what to expect. I've gone to fancy, expensive dinners before, but this is the first time I have to pay (haha). And I only have to pay for myself, it's not like I'm on a date and I'm the man (haha).

On a separate note. At this moment, I am really lonely. I guess I'm a bit scared to start a new job. I think I'll feel very lonely around new people that I don't know. I'm going to meet another old friend for dinner tomorrow night, so maybe that will feel good. I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment