Friday, September 2, 2011

I feel bad.

There is a silent meditation at my yoga center tonight, but I'd rather go to a support group. Maybe I should go anyway, just to get out of the house. I want to go and be around other people. Can I do that on such short notice? Can I do that when I look like shit? I am so tired of the superficiality of the world. I don't care too much about the looks of others. Whatever, I guess I am a huge hypocrite, per usual.

My heart feels so broken. My life feels so bad. I know there were very happy times, and I know there will be happy times again, but for now I feel bad. I think this is a true quarter life crisis. I think I feel really bad at where I have ended up at this moment. I wish I had worked a bit harder, and I wish I had a bit of better luck. Sure, the shitty economy had something to do with it. Sure my parents had something to do with it.

My body feels sooo weak. I remember being strong. Being weak sucks! In a way that is why I probably should have gone running around green lake today.

No comments:

Post a Comment