Wednesday, September 7, 2011

“If I am suffering it is because I am choosing something over ending suffering.” 


Another yoga quote.  I'm going to go ahead and play devils advocate. Say you are in a relationship and you are suffering because it is not quite right. But you KNOW that when you leave the relationship you will be in much PAIN and feel much LOSS. Maybe I should break up and go on some dream trip or something. I think I would enjoy travel. that's a plan! I want my condo! I want! I want! and I want my month vacay from Boeing in two years!

2 comments:

  1. So true. I can definitely relate to the whole staying in a sucky relationship because I thought suffering from being single would be worse than the suffering I was going through being in that relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Josephine - I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete