Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Going Out Is Fun

My boyfriend is very cheap, so we mostly stay in and cook. I like it, but I like going out too. I think it is fine if I go out with other friends and we do our cheap thing together. I mean, I could start buying groupons and going out with him that way, because he does really like deals. However, one plus to his cheapness is that I am learning more about cooking (something I'm pretty clueless about).

I went to Canlis and it was totally fun and totally worth it. I was only blown away by the foe grois (which my boyfriend would hate due to the animal cruelty). I probably don't need foe grois, I just really like liver. Other than that I thought the food was good, but I wasn't blown away. But that's just me. I still liked the experience of meeting up with old friends and having fun.

Tonight I'm going to dinner with a different old friend. I sort of want to do something super low key like this food truck station that it quite good and cheap. Maybe froyo or beers after.

No comments:

Post a Comment