Thursday, September 8, 2011

I had a bad dream about a mean girl from my childhood. It involved some girls breaking into my car and stealing my journal that I had been keeping. The weird thing is a scenario like this happened when I was in elementary school and at a birthday party some friends found my diary in my room and read it. It had thoughts about me not having very many friends and being sad about that, and my being jealous of my younger sister who had lots of friends. I guess through many moments throughout my life I have been ashamed of my lack of friends. At this point in my life I could either work toward not being ashamed of this fact, or work toward making new friends. The same thing goes for my career, my apartment, my relationship. I'm so disappointed in everything right now. It doesn't help to be disappointed. Action will make me feel more in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment