Monday, September 26, 2011

paying attention to my feelings

I have been paying attention to my feelings and they're all over the place. I woke up and felt shitty and then I thought of some positive possibilities and felt good. I actually thought about Brene Brown's suggestion to do what you love and still not quit your day job. I'm not sure if I should find some sort of balance between career and personal. And by personal I just mean learning about bodies (at least this morning). I was actually fantasizing about going to school for massage therapy. I am really interested in learning about bodies.

As far as the loneliness goes... that's a real problem, I thought about joining a bowling league or some other silly activity. I'm also going to start going to book clubs from meetup.com.

Ooh, I thought of a solution with me being a dick to David at night and in the morning. I think I have a tendency to be bored when falling asleep and when waking up. I'm also generally depressed in the morning. I was thinking that maybe I should not sleep with him, but I really enjoy sleeping with him. So my solution is putting books on tape onto my android phone and listening to books on tape on my headphones when I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment